Storytelling with Data
Learning how to create insights from your data?
Analyzing your data is one thing, presenting your insights is another. Which chart works best with which insight and how do you create a strong PowerPoint deck that narrates and supports the story you would like to tell? You will learn it here!
What you will learn in the Storytelling with Data Training?
- The buildup of a good slide.
- Which titles suits your slide.
- Which visualizations work best for which types of data
For whom is the Storytelling with Data training?
For professionals who:
- Need to create slide decks to share their insights with others.
- Tell a compelling story by visualizing their data. By making use of storytelling, your data will have more impact.
- Would like to learn more about charts and data visualization.
Measures to prevent the coronavirus
Safety first! That is why we took a number of measures to make classroom trainings possible:
- We do not shake hands but wave to each other from a distance.
- Do you want to wash your hands when you arrive? Disinfectant soap and paper towels are provided.
- We stay 1.5 meters away from other people, do you help remind each other?
- Sufficient disinfectant is available at all times.
- Do you have flu-like symptoms? Then please stay at home, you can of course catch up with the training at a later time!
If you have any further questions, you can contact us via mail or via the chat.
Lucas de Lange
Bram van de Water
Didi van den Akker