PowerPoint Essentials Training
Would you like to learn how to work with PowerPoint quickly and efficiently?
You can enroll now for the upcoming online training on Tuesday the 21st of April
You’ve probably created a slide or two in PowerPoint during your professional career. The goal of the PowerPoint Essentials training is to turn you into a proper slide-machine that delivers visually attractive slides fast and efficiently.
We cover all the basics during this training, but it’s relevant for the pro’s as well. Every module is packed with shortcuts, best practices and tips for productivity, creativity and professionality.
The training comes with a shortcut handout, an adjustable Smartenup template file and clickable agenda slides that you can apply in your own work.
What you will learn in the PowerPoint Essentials Training?
You will learn:
- All essential techniques for creating slides quickly
- To work faster and more efficient by making use of shortcuts and other tips & tricks
- Creating your own Quick Access Toolbar
- Fully utilize templates and the master slides
- Create fully clickable hyperlink files
For whom is the PowerPoint Essentials Training?
For professionals who:
- Work with PowerPoint but don’t utilize it’s full potential
- Create decks often and want to create a consistent style
- Are interested in learning a broad range of shortcuts
Subscribe now for the next training on Tuesday the 21st of April.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us via mail or via the chat.
Didi van den Akker
Lucas de Lange
Bram van de Water
I would like to sign up